Thompson Cable Restraint OS40CR snares are recommended for small game and furbearers such as small coon, bobcat, fox, rabbit, muskrat, etc They are made of 40" of 1x19 alternate lay I.P.S. 1/16" cable
Cable Restraints were designed for "live capture" and allow the release of undesired captures such as pets, deer, live stock and non target furbearers.Cable Restraint Systems are designed for land sets. Most Cable restraint Systems require the following items:
- Noose Release device to cause the noose to break open under a stated weight point.
- Relaxing Neck Lock to allow the noose to loosen slightly when the animal stops resisting the restraint device.
- Deer Stop to prevent the noose from closing smaller than a stated diameter or circumference (usually 2 1/2" diameter)
- Noose Stop to prevent the noose from opening up more than a stated diameter.
- Swivel to allow the system to rotate to prevent the wire from binding up.
Sold 12 Pack
No Specifications Available.
Retail Price: $6.00
Our Price: $5.75
Retail Price: $11.00
Our Price: $8.50
Retail Price: $4.95
Our Price: $3.95
Retail Price: $37.00
Our Price: $30.50
Retail Price: $27.00
Our Price: $22.95
Retail Price: $31.00
Our Price: $30.60